Cart is empty
Delivery and Order Tracking
With delivery to more than 80 countries spread across five continents, Soompi Shop truly delivers all over the world!
- Zone 1: Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United States, Vietnam
- Zone 2: Afghanistan, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
- Zone 3: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Guadeloupe, Kenya, Kuwait, Martinique, Mexico, Morocco, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Tunisia, Ukraine, Venezuela
Soompi Shop offers two different shipping options: standard shipping (International Registered Airmail) and EMS via Korea Post. Please read the following table to learn more about tracking and delivery times:
For both shipping options, we will send you a confirmation email once the order has shipped. You can also check the status of your order on your account page. For International Registered Airmail and EMS, we will also provide you with a unique tracking number so you can check your order's shipment information on Korea Post.
- Tracking is available with both standard shipping and EMS. If you have a tracking number, you can go to the Korea Post website (http://service.epost.go.kr/iservice/ems/ems_eng.jsp) and enter your tracking number in the field that appears.
- Select the appropriate shipping method: For International Registered Airmail, choose "International Registered Item;" for EMS, choose "EMS Item."
- For International Registered Airmail, you may only see the tracking information while the package is still in Korea. Small packet shipments cannot be tracked once they leave the country. Also, depending on your country's shipment regulations, you also may not be able to track the shipment once it leaves Korea.
- If you wish to track your order after it leaves Korea, please click on your country name on the Korea Post website. It will automatically link you to your national post office website, and depending on your country, you may be able to track your order with the original tracking number from there.